Molybdate-reagent Reagent grade
3.1.O, 5 May be harmful if swallowed.3.2, 1A Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.3.3, 1 Causes serious eye damage.P260 Do not breathe dust, fume, gas, mist, vapours, spray.P280 Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.P264 Wash thoroughly after handling.P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water, shower.P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.P310a Immediately call a POISON CENTER, doctor.P321 Specific treatment (see on this label).P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.P312a Call a POISON CENTER, doctor if you feel unwell.P363 Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.P301+P330+P331 IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.P405 Store locked up.
Reagents & Standards